Monday, December 20, 2010

Chicago teen dies from allergic reaction

A 13-year-old from Chicago died Friday after eating something that must have contained her allergen at a school Christmas party. My heart goes out to this family! Please, let's all be extra vigilant about keeping our allergic children safe during the holiday celebrations!

Full article here:

1 comment:

gastric bypass surgery Los Angeles said...

It is very sad.Probably the child was not quite aware of the allergic reactions of the body,there is a necessity for the adults in the house to observe any discrepancy in regard to food or objects and test him for the possible allergies.This is indeed very sad.